From Acacia Crest Academy, here is Elizabeth Mbeke. She is one of the girls I have met whose faces are stuck on my mind, not just the face but the smile too. So here we go: #MyRandom10QuestionsForTheUnder10
1. What would you like to be when you grow older:
Elizabeth: I would like to be a pediatrician.
2. How much will your salary be?
Elizabeth: Probably half a million per month.
3. Who are stronger between men and women?
Elizabeth: Men are stronger because they were created to be the heads of the families.
4. If you were to be granted three wishes now, what would you ask for?
Elizabeth: Not to sin against God, not to die, and to go to heaven.
5. Which is the best country in the world?
Elizabeth: Kenya, because it is the one which has a beautiful shape.
6. Why do people get married?
Elizabeth: So that they can have a family and be one.
8. When should people get married?
Elizabeth: At the age of thirty-five because that is when someone is old enough.
9. If you had a super power, which one would it be?
Elizabeth: To fly.
10. Which is your favourite Bible verse?
Elizabeth: Philippians 4:13 ‘I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength’