Meet yet another princess. Xolani, beautiful and full of energy. She goes to Killini preparatory school. she inspired me o ask my #Random10QusetionsForTheUnder10
1. What would you like to be when you grow up?
Xolani: I would like to be a pediatrician when I grow up and take care of children
2. What is your projected salary?
Xolani: I will be earning 12 million Kenyan shillings.
3. Between men and women who are wiser?
Xolani: Women are wiser because they think well.
4. What makes a good teacher?
Xolani: A good teacher is kind and loving
5. Why do people get married?
Xolani: Because it is their will and Gods will for them
6. Why must people pray?
Xolani: People must pray because they need to talk to God about their needs
7. How many children should someone have?
Xolani: Everyone should have five children, if you have more they will disturb you
8. Should children have phones?
Xolani: Yes they should, because when they get lost they need phones to call their parents.
9. What superpower would you like to have?
10. What’s your best memory verse?
Xolani: Psalm 1:1 Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked.