Sweet girl,very disciplined, one of those 7 year old children who listen with their eyes, direct eye contact! She came over for the children’s show, and during the show I kept wanting to hear more, ask more and get her very mature school of thought. So we landed on my #Random10QuestionsForTheUnder10
1. Where do babies come from?
Nadia: They come from heaven, but you have to be married first before God gives you.
2. If you got 1 million shillings today, how much will you take to church?
Nadia: ksh. 200
3. Are women ugly without make up?
Nadia: No, they are very beautiful without make up, but some of them don’t believe when they are told ‘you are beautiful’.
4. What is the hardest thing about being a child?
Nadia: Being asked very hard questions and you don’t have the answers yet because you are still growing.
5. Who makes more money between men and women?
Nadia: Women, because when they are selling things, they dont reduce the price even if you bargain.
6. What should grown ups stop doing?
Nadia: They should stop spending so much time at work.
7. If this was the last day on earth, what would you do?
Nadia: Use my money to buy things I like, I eat a lot of things, and give the rest of my money to my parents.
8. If you were the president of Kenya, what would you change?
Nadia: I would make sure the environment is clean, that’s the only way we can have peace.
9. Between black people and white people which ones are more beautiful?
Nadia: The black ones, our skin is very beautiful.
10. Which Bible verse do you like most?
Nadia: John 11:25 ‘Jesus said to her, I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies’