This week’s prince is 7-year-old Chris Mwangi, a gentleman indeed, calm and collected. Looks like he knows where he wants to be 20 years from now. He brought his friends to studio but dint go on air, yet he was happy! I wanted to now a little bit more about him. The good boy waited for his mothers nod, then I embarked on my #Random10QuestionsForTheUnder10
1.What does you name mean?
Chris: Chris is like Christ, a follower of christ.
2. What would you like to be when you grow up?
Chris: A doctor, because they treat sick people and make them feel better.
3. Which is the most beautiful country in the world?
Chris: Kenya, because this is where I was born.
4. Who has a better job mum or dad?
Chris: Mum, she wakes up very early to go to work.
5. What kind of work does she do?
Chris: Am not sure
6. Why do babies cry when they are born?
Chris: They are too young and everyone else is big.
7. Should Kenya have two presidents?
Chris: No. They will not like each other and they will disagree on everything.
8. When should someone get married?
Chris: When they are big. Like when they are 20 years old.
9. What should all grown ups stop doing?
Chris: Grown ups should stop making bad jokes.
10. Share yuo best memory verse…
Chris: Phillipians 4:4 ‘Rejoice in the Lord always, and again I say Rejoice’